dilluns, 16 de febrer del 2009









Monday




Today, as everyday, I have woken up at 7.30 hs,I have caught the bus at 8.10 hs, and have arrived at school at 8.25hs
At 8.30 o'clock the doorbell has rung, and so me and my classmates have gone upstairs with no face and the weekend's hangover.




After that, we have done latin, tutoring and philosophy. Then, at half past eleven we have had free time and at twelve o'clock we have been back to the classroom to do greek and literature.




At 14.00hs, I have gone to have lunch at home, and at 15.30hs I've gone back to school to do CMC and french.

At 17.30, finally, I've caught the bus and got back home. I have eaten something and after this, homework, homework and homework. I have had dinner, watched TV (a program called "Crackovia") and I have gone to sleep at 12hs.



Here I put some videos from "Crackovia" this is one of the best programmes on TV. It's about sports in Spain (Barça, Madrid, Pau Gasol, Rafa Nadal, etc) It's very funny! I love it! ^^



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada